Friday 11 June 2010

I Hate Being Busy!!

I,m so sorry guys i am totally lagging on my blog posts and my YouTube videos i,m so busy with college it,s killing me with the time i had off with my back for stupidly falling down the stairs i now have to make up 690 hours and that,s as well as making sure all my assessments, exams, oral questions done. But i,m on my last 4 weeks so the end is nigh! I finish on the 7th of July then hopefully i will pass and have my nvq level 2 in beauty therapy so i,l be a fully qualified beautician SO yeah!!!! I just hope all this stress is worth it apart from all that i,m looking forward to the leaving do!

On a more exiting note i,m going watching pink live at the Reebok stadium on Saturday so that,s gonna be super fun and i hope i get some great pictures to post i have a couple of posts i wanna do on some nail polishes i got but apart from that i,l leave it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment